If you could have any zoo animal as a pet, which would you choose? Why?

I would want a giraffe. It is the tallest of all land animals.  I would be sure to always feed it. It would be fun watching them eat. Giraffes have really long tongues. I would let it run around and go on visits to the zoo. My pet giraffe’s named would be Joey. I watched a video on Animal Planet and found out there are only 1,800 giraffes left in the wild 🙁 I learned giraffes are not the smartest animal and are hard to be trained but I would try really hard. I might start with one but then I would end up with at least four. I love giraffes!

6 thoughts on “If you could have any zoo animal as a pet, which would you choose? Why?”

1. Hi Brady,
    Thanks for sharing your choice and also all that information about giraffes. I wonder if there is something we could do you help giraffes. They are so graceful and majestic.
    I can imagine you with your own herd of giraffes. I like to imagine you visiting zoos and making everyone a little bit happier.
    🦒 Mrs. Eaves

2. Hi Brady. I would say that it would have to a Bear because they are very soft and they are very nice to other bears. I love this post.

3. Hi Brady,
    Giraffes are quite beautiful! I enjoyed reading your facts about them. It is hard to imagine just how tall they are until you see them next to and in between trees! I actually got to see some in their natural habitat when I went to South Africa a few years back. That was exciting!
    Ms. Troio