legos

Legos are toys that you build with. there are lots of movies about legos. are little lego pieces. there are millions of sets. they have instructions to tell you what to build. some times they have stickers. most lego sets are from movies. I love legos sooooooooooo much! you can build a lambergini. legos legos legos legos legos legos legos legos!!! I love legos. I like legos because of all of there details. lego cars are so cool! and my favorite are houses. there can be lots of figures in lego sets. I like the movies about legos theyre awesome. I will never stop playing with them. this makes me want to play with legos. I love legos I love legos!!! love lego houses I love lego cars. I like the lego movie 1 and 2. I love lego batman. I will build a LEGO CITY!!!! I would build a Chile flag out of legos. I would build a lego football field. I love lego cars! I can build a lego pizza. I like legos. there not just for boys there for girls too. its called lego friends. I lite the normal lego Brick. its classic. WHO DOES NOT LIKE LEGOS!!! hi my name is Brady and I love legos. read this whole thing. there are lego books too. batman is in a lot of lego movies. that’s gonna end it bye.

5 thoughts on “legos”

1. Legos are lots of fun! You are so good making things with Legos, I bet you could make anything you like! Have you watched the new TV show with the Lego builders?

Love, Mimi