How would you like to visit a place that the Hershey Bar is almost as big as you?

How would you like to visit a place that the Hershey Bar is almost as big as you? Hershey, Pennsylvania is known as the chocolate capital of the World!!!!!! I bet you would want to go?? I love it so much we have been 3 times and I still want to go back!!!

Pennsylvania is in the NorthEast Region of our Country

Pennsylvania is in the North East Region of our Country. The Capital of Pennsylvanie is Harrisburg.

I found a cool natural wonder called Laurel Caverns. It is 16,000 feet long and 46 stories below the mountain top. It is Pennsylvania’s largest cave. It has rough walls and sandy floors. You can go on lighted tours through the cave that takes about an hour.

Laurel Caverns

Of course I have to tell you all about Hershey Park. Hershey Park is located in Hershey, PA. It was built my Milton S. Hershey. It opened on May 30, 1906 and over the years they just keep building it up bigger and bigger. The first roller coaster was built in 1923. Hershey Park now has 13 rollercoasters, 15 water attractions, 26 kiddie rides, a Zoo of America and of course Hershey Chocolate Town! My two favorite rollercoasters are the Sooper Dooper Looper and The Fun House. The Fun House is inside and it is pitch black and glow and the dark!!

My Dad rode this one..I was too little still…
Fun House Roller Coaster
Sooper Dooper Looper Roller Coaster

View from the top of Hershey Park. I went on the Kisses and my sister, Ali, went on Reeses.

There is a lot of history in Pennsylvania! The Constitution of the United States, The Declaration of Independence and The Gettysburg Address were all written in Pennsylvania. The Constitution was written in 1787 at Independence Hall in Philadelphia. The Constitution is the set of rules we live by. It is the highest law. It belongs to the United States. It belongs to all Americans. It shows us how the government works.

The Constitution

My state hero is Kobe Bryant. Kobe Bryant was born on August 23, 1978 in Philadelphia, PA. Kobe went straight from high school to the NBA. He was only 17 years old. He won 5 NBA Championships with the LA Lakers. He won 2 gold medals for basketball in 2008 and 2012. He is the youngest player to score 26,000 career points!

Kobe Bryant

Who wouldn’t want to go to visit Pennsylvania?  There is so much to do and see and I cannot wait to go back for the fourth time!!!

Sylvester and the Magic Pebble

In the book a donkey found a red pebble. He turned him self into a rock. His parents were sad. The dad cried. It was was a long time. They asked the animals if they have seen him. One day they had a picnic on a rock. The dad found the red pebble. He placed it on the rock. Sylvester said, “please let me turn into a donkey.” He is FREE!!! The parents were happy! T hey went home. The person who read the book liked Lake George, New York. I’ve been to Lake George too. Here are a few photos from my trip last summer.

My top ten CANDYS.

Here’s my top ten candy.

Number 10. Swedish fish.

Number 9. candy canes.

number 8. Lollipops.

Number 7. Starburst.

Number 6. Nerds.

Now it’s time for my top 5 candy.
Number 5. Airheads.

Number 4. M&M’s.

Number 3. Skittle’s and baby bottle pop.

Number 2. Push pops.

And finally my number 1 candy that I love! Hershey’s!

My family

It’s CRAZY in this family. My sister has nice shoes and we like to play together all the time. We play wall ball, football, and soccer.  My mom is silly and likes to make funny faces and make me laugh.  My Dad loves sports and he teaches me all about them.  My favorite sport to learn about is Football.  I have two dogs named Zoey and Fitzy.  Zoey is crazy.  Fitzy is old and likes to sleep a lot.  We go on lots of family vacations.  My favorite is Hershey Park. We also have a fish. She just swims!

fall

Leafs fall. Halloween is here. Leaf piles. Football. Thanksgiving. Turkey, Apple Picking, Pumpkins. Football season.  Going through piles and piles of candy!!  Steal Ali’s candy.  Trick or Treat is the best!!

all about sharks

Today I’m going to tell you about SHARKS!!! Firstly they have 1,000s of TEETH! If they lose a tooth, another one will grow back. They like to eat seals and fish. Here’s how many sharks in the world: great white shark, hammer head shark, bull shark, tiger shark, whale shark, mako shark, blue shark, nurse shark, goblin shark, megaladon shark and more!

If you like sharks comment my blog!!!               bye.